- lm.hat incorrect when weights are present
- lm.hat is an undocumented function. Presumably
it is intended to do what hat does better, to
compute the leverages for a linear model. The computed
leverages are not correct however when weights are
- Model extract lm.x ignores subsetting information
- model.extract(frame,"lm.x") does not
work correctly when there is subsetting information in
the frame. It returns the full length model.matrix rather
than that with just the subsetted rows. Other requests
such as "response" and "weights" work
- Named glm families cannot accept variable link
is ok but
a <- "log"
family <- quasi(link=a)
produces an error. In the latter case, the function Gamma
captures the object name "a" instead of the
value of the object. The quasi family is the
only family which decodes the link correctly.
family <- Gamma(link=a)
Statistical Science Web.
Copyright © 1996-2016. Last modified:
10 February 2004