- PubMed. MEDLINE and additional life science journals for
biomedical articles back to the 1950's. Far more comprehensive that PubMed
Central. Part of the US National Library of Medicine's Entrez system.
- PubMed Central. A free
archive of life science journals. US National Library of Medicine.
- BibTex and LaTex
styles for molecular biologists. Tom Schneider, National Institutes of
Health, Frederick, MD.
- Academic Press
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Physiological Society
- Berkeley Press
- BioMed Central. Open access.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Elsevier Science
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Libertas Academica
- Mary Ann Liebert Publishers
- National Academy of Sciences USA
- Nature Publishing Group:
- Oxford University Press
- Public Library of Science